Power Quote for Success
"You have to focus on what you do. Some people convince themselves that they can't do anything with their lives because of what's happened to them, and they are right. They can't. But the reason is they've told themselves they can't."
- Wally "Famous" Amos
Self-Esteem in 7 Steps
Just Do It! Increase your self-esteem today by taking action on 1, 2, or all the tips below. Remember, tomorrow's success depends on what you do today - every day. Add these to your daily plans.
- Channel your frustration into positive actions for self-improvement.
- Explore a book or article focused on boosting self-esteem.
- Deepen your spirituality and seek internal guidance.
- Dedicate some time to inspire and assist others.
- Note down three significant personal goals and review them daily.
- Reflect on your achievements from the past year. You'll be surprised at your progress.
- Discuss ways to enhance your self-esteem with a trusted individual.
- Maintain a journal to record daily reflections, ideas, and aspirations.
Laugh and Feel Good Today
I decided to check out this support group for folks with low self-esteem. To boost our confidence, the leader made us form a circle and share one achievement from our lives. When it was finally my turn, I proudly announced, "Guess what, guys? I plug in a USB correctly on the first attempt!"
The instructor stared deadpan at me and quipped, "You might have taken a wrong turn to this room. This is the low self-esteem support group. The 'Pathological Liars Anonymous' meeting is just down the hall."
Boost your impact! Share this post with family, friends, and co-workers using the social media icon below. They'll value your recommendation!