People share honest wonderful stories in the Dreadlocks365 community. We face problems and challenges every day on different levels. It seems others don’t understand the spiritual and strength elements of dreadlocks. We are always looking for ways and lessons to live a prosperous meaningful life three hundred and sixty-five days a year.
We are interesting in having readers guest post! If you have a tip, unique, or useful idea for a post, please submit it to us. Read our guidelines before submitting an article.
.New Content: We will not post articles or content previously published or submitted elsewhere on the internet.
- Word count: Word count is between 800 and 1400 words.
- Relevant: Your article must be related to living a happy, meaningful or fulfilling life with or without dreadlocks.
- Use good structure: Use headlines, sub-headlines, and bullet points.
- Paragraphs: Paragraphs should be 3-4 sentences each.
- Proofread: Please proofread and edit your article before submitting.
- Catchy Headline: Your headline and introduction should intrigue visitors to read your article. Keep it simple and to the point.
- Be simple: Articles should be easy to read and understand. Limit complicated words and explain things as much as possible. Making lists, small paragraphs, and quotes will help your article easier to read.
- Biography: Include an author bio of 2-3 sentences, links to your social media and your blog, and a small picture of yourself.
- Editing on our behalf: By submitting your article, you accept any form of editing that may be required on our behalf.
Submit your article
Click on “Contact Us” to send your article and blog link for review. We will reply as soon as possible with the submission status.